TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOTHING HEREIN CONTAINED IS INTENDED TO AFFECT, NOR WILL IT AFFECT, A CUSTOMER’S STATUTORY RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSUMER LAWS OF THE UAE
- ESTIMATES: An estimate given for the repair shall be provisional and will be subject to variations in the price of parts or materials between the date of estimate and the date of repair. It will also depend on further work or parts which are found to be necessary – subject to the conditions overleaf on further work which is required. A charge may be made for an estimate.
- VAT: Any VAT shown on the estimate is at the rate in force at the time the estimate was prepared. The VAT charged on completion will be at the rate applicable at that time.
- RESTRICTIONS: The repairer reserves the right to refuse to carry out any work on the vehicle which in its opinion, it considers to be un-roadworthy, or work which could make the vehicle unsafe.
- COLLECTION: The company will only release the vehicle to the customer after repairs are completed, unless otherwise instructed by the customer to release the vehicle to the customer’s agent by written letter.
- STORAGE: If the vehicle is not collected or arrangements are not made for its collection after completion of the work has been notified, either in writing, by telephone or by digital message, weekly storage charges at the rate applicable at the time of expiry of said notice, may be imposed as if the vehicle repaired had been left for storage. This may also apply if the authority to proceed is not given within a reasonable time of an estimate having been submitted.
- PAYMENT: Unless other arrangements have been agreed, all repairs must be paid for in full before collection of the vehicle. The company accepts cash, credit and debit cards only. Authorized credit accounts to be paid on the 20th day of the month following invoice.
- LIEN: The repairer has the right to hold a vehicle after the completion of its repairs until such time as the account is paid in full.
- UNCOLLECTED GOODS/PARTS: The repairer may exercise their rights as regards uncollected goods/parts, and if the goods/parts are not collected when the work is completed, or before any notice to that effect expires, the repairer may sell or scrap the goods/parts subject to any notice.
- SUB-CONTRACT: It may be necessary for the repairer to sub-contract all or part of the work to other competent repairers.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS: All parts replaced, other than those exchanged for replacement parts, or those subject to a warranty claim become the property of the company unless the customer requests their return prior to commencement of repairs.
- DELAYS: The repairer will do their utmost to complete the repair by the date and time requested, but cannot accept any responsibility for delays resulting from the non- or late availability of spares, or other reasons beyond their control.
a) The repairer will take reasonable care of the vehicle, whilst in its custody. This duty does not extend to items of personal property or business goods left in the vehicle. Customers should therefore ensure that all valuable items of personal property or business goods are removed from the vehicle prior to commencement of repairs.
b) Where by agreement with, or on the instructions of the customer, the vehicle is left outside the repairer’s premises, any risk or loss or damage howsoever caused, will be the customer’s responsibility.
- GUARANTEE: The repairer will guarantee all repair work against failure due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of one month or 1,000 km, whichever first occurs, provided that the vehicle is taken back to, or a third-party repairer authorized by, the repairer. The warranty covers only the work charged for on this bill and nothing else. The warranty will be voided if neglect and misuse is the reason for failure, or the vehicle has been worked on by another garage. This does not affect the customers statutory rights under the laws of the UAE.
- PRIVACY AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION: In the course of this sale or negotiation of sale, your details will have been collected and this may include your email address and mobile telephone number. The repairer may use these details in the future to contact you for service reminders and/or any special promotions. The repairer will never provide any of your details to anyone else, apart from when instructed by a government legal entity, such as the police or tax authorities.
- UAE LAW: All claims or queries pertaining to this invoice must have been made within 7 days of issue, quoting the invoice number. Nothing contained above is designed to, nor will affect a customer’s rights as per UAE law.